Today...We shall be continuing from where we stopped last week
Divine Favor and Your Assignment Part 2
Last week, we stopped at number 10. Today we shall continue from number 11
11. Uncommon Achievement Attracts Supernatural Favor. The queen of Sheba brought gifts to Solomon because of his achievements. And when the queen of Sheba had seen the wisdom of Solomon, and the house that he had built, And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel; his cupbearers also, and their apparel; and his ascent by which he went up into the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her. And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices great abundance, and precious stones: neither was there any such spice as the queen of Sheba gave king Solomon,” (2 Chronicles9:3-4, 9). Unusual achievement can attract the favor of kings into your life. If you continue to be diligent to pursue your dreams and actually achieve it, it will open doors of favor to you
12. A Good Attitude Often Influences Favor. “...a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise,” (Psalm 51:17). Nabal, Abigail’s husband, acted foolishly toward David, but because she intervened wisely, David showed Favor and mercy. Two thieves were crucified with Jesus. one received mercy because of his attitude toward Christ. The other was eternally lost. Attitude Affects Favor If you possess a bad attitude, you will not eat from the table of Divine Favor You are still here? Is someone following? Bad attitude towards people will repel God's favor because God will need human to favor you Faith will raise your hands to God... Good attitude will stretch your hands to receive from God.
13. Favor Comes When You Solve A Problem More Quickly Than Others Are Willing To Solve It. When Nabal insulted David, Abigail took swift action. “When Abigail saw David, she hasted and fell before David on her face, and bowed herself to the ground,” (1 Samuel 25:23). “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,” (Ecclesiastes 9:10). Learn to act right in a given situation by always depending on the Holy Spirit for direction.
14. Favor Often Flows The Moment Others Discern The Supernatural Presence Of The Holy Spirit Operating In Your Life. Consider Joseph. “And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph’s hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt,” (Genesis 41:41-44). If you are a carrier of the presence of the Spirit Of God, favor will easily flow to you because the Holy Spirit attracts favor The presence of God is the capital you need. You don't need money to begin your vision. You need the presence of God. That’s why Moses said, if your presence does not go with me, I will not take a step. Why? You are nothing without his presence. You might you have money.... But on this kingdom, money doesn't come first... His presence comes first before any other thing.
15. Integrity Guarantees Favor. “Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man,” (Proverbs 3:3-4). A track record of integrity is a path to divine favor. Integrity might not be fast in receiving a reward... But fully, in due season, God rewards integrity. Bribery and corruption looks like it pays more than the path of integrity. But when the favor of the Lord locates you because you are a man of integrity, even your children's children will reap of it because you won't only know prosperity but you will also know legacy.
16. Excellence Attracts Favor. Philippians 4.8 - Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things. Phil.4.9 - The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. A man of excellence will attract favor more often than a man of mediocre Excellence is being led by the Spirit to deliver accuracy and precision in a given situation.
17. Respecting Authority Unleashes Favor. Into Your Life. “Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation,” (Hebrews 13:7). Rebellion is a seed for disfavor. Rebellion against an authority is a seed for disconnection from the grace of that authority. If you don't respect an authority figure, You will hardly reach the height of that authority figure. Honor is a spiritual thing. You can't deceive spirits. You can deceive the immortals. They know when in your heart that you are rebellious against an authority Rom.13.1 - Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Rom.13.2 - Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. Rom.13.3 - For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
• Favor will rub off on you when you honor a man of God
• If you honor a man of God in the name that he is God's servant, You will surely receive your reward.
• If you honor a prophet in the name that he is a prophet, You will surely receive the prophet's reward.
• When you honor a man of God, don't see like the world see(that You give to a man) but see as God sees that you give to God.
• Honoring a man of God mustn't be when you have millions.
▪It's not in the amount but in the heart.
▪It's not in how much you give but in how well you give.
▪It's not in the quantity of your gifts but in the quality of your gifts. God knows your heart. Therefore give from your heart.
18. Honoring Your Parents Guarantees Lifelong Favor From God. Parents are keys to Supernatural Favor from God. Disobedient children are ignorant of God and the Law of Favor and how it works. “Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee,” (Deuteronomy 5:16).
19. Increasing Your Knowledge Of God Will. Increase Your Favor With God.God responds to pursuit “Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart,” (Jeremiah 29:12-13). “...but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits,” (Daniel 11:32). Knowledge of God is activating the things which have been freely given unto you if you are ignorant of the things the Lord have given to you, You will live at the mercy of God. If you don't know what God has for you, You won't enjoy the riches of His glory.
20. Favor Comes When You Serve Someone Who Is Highly Favored Of God. Ruth received Favor from Boaz because he saw her serve Naomi. Pharaoh loved Joseph. When Joseph’s brothers and families came, they all received gifts of real estate. And finally for today
21. Your Favor Will Increase When You Follow An Instruction From A Wise Mentor. Naomi advised Ruth to stay in the fields of Boaz. “And Naomi said unto Ruth her daughter in law, It is good, my daughter, that thou go out with his maidens, that they meet thee not in any other field. So she kept fast by the maidens of Boaz to glean unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law,” (Ruth 2:22-23). Ruth followed Naomi’s instruction and ultimately became the wife of Boaz. If you follow your mentor's instructions, you will receive the favor of God because your mentor knows more than you do and his wise advice, will put you in the right path. If you disregard your mentor's instructions, you will be on your own because the grace of God on his life won't back you up.
God bless you all.
Post a Comment