by Apostle INNOCENT CHUKS
Divine Favour and your Assignment
First, what is favour?
Favour is: 1.Approval, support, or liking for someone or something. Friendly or well-disposed regard; goodwill
2. An act of kindness beyond what is due or usual. It is an excessive kindness or unfair partiality; preferential treatment.
3. Something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act. Favor Is The Secret To Uncommon Success. Favor Is The Difference Between Your Present And Your Future Every success story contains the Memory of Favor. Success has favor in the process You cannot work hard enough to get everything you deserve. You cannot work long enough to be debt free.
It will require Uncommon Favor to take giant steps into an Uncommon Dream Connection between Divine Favor and Your Assignment.
1. Favor is a Gift From God. What is Favor? Favor Is Not An Accident, But A Deliberate Design By God To Reward You For Acts Of Obedience Invisible To Others. “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land,” (Isaiah 1:19) Favour comes from God... You can't manipulate it. If you manipulate to get it, then it's not favour 2.Favor Is When God Causes Someone To Desire To Become A Problem-Solver In Your Life. It may be a relative, your boss or a stranger. According to the Scripture, God is the Catalyst for linking you to the Golden Connection with someone who blesses you.
●God is responsible for creating the connection with someone who will be a blessing to your life.
•God connects people.
•God positions people.
•God helps people.
•God influences people to help you “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought,” (Isaiah 60:10-11) Look at that scripture...Take a look at the underlined words. •Strangers.
These are the categories of people that will favor you You can be favored by strangers, men, kings, and Gentiles (people that doesn't know God) ... Meaning that those that will favor you to fulfill your assignment on the must not be God's people Oh my God.... I speak over your life!
✓Strangers will favor you.
✓Kings will favor you!
✓Men will favor you!
✓Unbelievers (gentiles) will favor you 3.Favor Is An Attitude Of Goodness Toward You, Not An Exchange Or Payment For Something You Have Done.
➢You don't replace favor with remuneration or wages
➢Favor is not what you get because of what you did.
➢Favor is not getting a tip.
➢Favor is not sorting your way out.
➢Favor is not bribery
4. Favor Is The Divine Way To Success. God design a system of favor in this kingdom to assist us to our assignment and purpose It's heaven's aid to God's people on the earth
5. Favor Is An Attitude Designed To Reveal The Heart. “O satisfy us early with Thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Make us glad according to the days wherein Thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil. Let Thy work appear unto Thy servants, and Thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish Thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish Thou it,” (Psalm 90:14-17).
6. Favor Is An Exception To The Rule, Not A Normality. Millions struggle without seeing significant progress. “Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it,” (Psalm 127:1). Favor mustn't play by the rules It can override the protocols and give you a sudden lifting If it's normal, then it's not favour
7. Favor Is The Willingness, Desire And Participation Of Someone To Help You Advance Or Obtain Something You Want. Noah obtained protection through the Favor of God. Jonathan showed Favor to David and David showed Favor to Mephibosheth, his son. Favor can get you to where you wouldn't have gotten all the days of your life. Favor had a spirit... It is that spirit that influences men to do something extraordinary for you and help you behold how they planned to
8. Favor Is A Current, Always Moving Toward You Or Away From You. “And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And Mary said, Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her,” (Luke 1:30, 38). Is either the current of favor is moving towards you or it's going away from you It's a current... We can attractive it... Because we are made of it's very substance and material
9. Favor Is A Gift From God To Enable You To Achieve Your Assignment. Mordecai knew this and told Esther, “...thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” (Esther 4:14) When you enter into your season of favor, people will be allowed to enter into your life by the spirit of God. Because God will use Human beings to favor you •Remember The Lord will use Strangers, men, kings and unbelievers (gentiles) to favor you..God will use men! ▪If Satan wants to destroy someone, he will use men too.... ▪Men is at the centre of the activities of spirits
10. Favor With Others Is Necessary To Complete Your Assignment From God. Moses realized this to enable him to do what God had told him to do. “...and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee,” (Exodus 31:6) One of the greatest gifts God have given us is the gift of MEN In the journey to fulfill your assignment, Men will be used to favor you along the line. Therefore learn to treat people right
11. Favor Will Increase Dramatically When You Aggressively Cooperate With The Laws Of God. “And Moses said unto the Lord, See, Thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and Thou hast not let me know whom Thou wilt send with me. Yet Thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in My sight. Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in Thy sight, shew me now Thy way, that I may know Thee, that I may find grace in Thy sight: and consider that this nation is Thy people. And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest,” (Exodus 33:12-14) If you live in disobedience to the principles of God...You repel the current of favor.
12. Wise Hearts Search For Opportunities To Sow Favor “A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion,” (Psalm 112:5). “The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him,” (Proverbs 20:7) If you Sow favor... It makes it easy for you to reap favor. In proverbs 20:7.... You see that the favor you give to others, will also benefit your children. If you Sow favor, You will continue to reap favor Wise people (not rich people) searches for opportunities to sow favor. One mark of wisdom is the heart to look for opportunity to bless people There's nothing that is free in the world. If you bless people or sow favor, some day, the Lord will pay you back... Because you will receive your reward
13. Any Good Seed Guarantees Eventual Favor..Even Years After It Is Planted. The king could not sleep. So, he read. Then he remembered a good deed was unrewarded. God will make men, and kings to have sleepless night to favor you! So he had Mordecai rewarded for stopping the assassination attempt. Haman had to celebrate it publicly “Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour,” (Esther 6:11). The Divine Purpose Of Favor Is To Enable You To Achieve Your Assignment. You cannot reach the height the Lord has for you without favor...
•Favor is the divine elevator.
•Favor is the accelerator
➢I declare that uncommon season of favor will be activated in your life, in the name of Jesus!
➢I declare that men will favor even in this season, in the name of Jesus!
➢Your season of favor has began, in the name of Jesus! For the sake of your assignment and the advancement of the kingdom, You shall come back with a testimony in the name of Jesus! Open your mouth and speak in tongues right now. I feel the anointing Open your mouth and begin to speak life into your destiny.. Speak favor... Speak God's grace Speak God's help. Activate your season of favor. Oh Jesus.... I feel the oil of favor pouring down..
Uncommon success... In the name of Jesus! Glory to your name Jesus! We thank you Oh Lord... We thank you bless you name for such an awesome time in your presence.... Thank you Jesus!
God bless you all...
Post a Comment